||[August 19, 2008 | 12:21 PM]
1. list 20 things you want to say to 20 different people.
2. don't say who they are.
3. feel free to comment, but don't confirm or answer anything.
4. never discuss it again.
1. I don't know why everyone seems to like you, you're arrogant, fake, and have no conversation skills.
2. I hate you, more than anyone. Congratulations.
3. It's so sad that you turned out the way you did. I miss that random summer when we were all best friends. Even though you probably didn't view me that way. We always used to talk, and I'll never forget when Soongyi and I talked to you on the phone for about four hours. Then when we got really mad at you (we still don't even remember why), so we prank phone called your house. I do hope you're happy though, and that you still remember all the conversations we had. Keep protecting the world from Furbies, okay?
4. I admire you so much. You're easily the most interesting, funniest person I've ever met. Don't ever change to fit in.
5. Things have changed so much, but I hope you'll always be here for me. I really love you, and I'm so glad that I have you in my life. You keep me sane, and I don't know what I'm going to do without you. I hope you find what you're searching for.
6. I'm glad that we actually started hanging out this year, instead of making plans to and then not. You're a such an interesting person, and I enjoy talking to you... even if I am a bit quiet around you. Haha. Plus you're probably the only person I know who loves 90's televsion more than I do.
7. Theres so much I could say about you. Thank you for always being there for me, for always putting up with my shit, for always letting me rant about life to you, and for everything else. I must have done a damn good thing in my past life to deserve a friend like you.
8. Even though you manage to always piss me off, I still love you.
9. We used to be best friends, a while back. I don't even remember why, or even how we stopped being friends. And although you probably don't miss me at all, I still think about you sometimes... I really kind of miss all the weird adventures we had. I miss going to your house after school, that one time we walked the trail, all those swim meets, spying on people at the library, and everything else. I hope all is well with you.
10. You act like my friend, but I'm still convinced that you hate me. :(
11. You're a saint to me. I love hearing your stories from back in the day. You do so much for me, I wish everyone could be as kind and amazing as you are.
12. Even though we haven't been friends for a long time, and it's somewhat awkward talking to you, I'm glad that we are friends, and that we do talk. You make the bad times bearable.
13. I wish we were closer.
14. I guess we've kind of drifted apart, and that's a tad upsetting, but it's for the best. Even when you're gone, I'll never forget the memories we've created together.
15. I miss you. All of you. I always wonder how you all are doing, who you turned out to be, and if you miss it all as much as I do.
16. I love you, more than anyone. Thank you for putting me into existance.
17. I check you out at school, tbh. You're so god-like.
18. You're so fast paced, well spoken, intelligent, and interesting. I hope that as time goes by, we can become closer. I'd love to have someone like you in my life.
19. I love you better, thank you for making school interesting again.
20. I really look up to you. And I worry for you a lot. You deserve a so much more than what you get, I'm sorry that life isn't always as great as it should be for you. Some day you'll get everything you deserve, I just know it.